1. Applicability of This Policy to Our Service.
Privacy is important to us. If you have any questions or comments relating to our privacy practices, please send us a note at email@example.com.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
Personal Information You Provide:
– Registration Information: In order to enable your registration for the Service, including any subscription plans, and to facilitate Service administration and security, including providing you with messages, notifications and alerts relating to the Service and with customer support, we may collect your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, contact phone number, username, password and similar identifiers.
– Participatory Information: In order to facilitate the personalization of your use of and participation in the Service, we may collect your answers to questions about a variety of topics, including your experiences, feelings, opinions and goals through sharing within the group and through coursework. Your contribution of Participatory Information is entirely voluntary, and we will only collect Participatory Information if and to the extent you choose to provide it.
Automatically Collected Usage Data:
Like many websites and apps, our Site uses server logs, cookies and similar automated tracking technologies to help us analyze how users interact with Energy Think and improve our Service. The information we collect automatically includes information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type) and details regarding your use of the Site.
To facilitate such collection, our Service uses web analytics services such as Google Analytics. The information generated by Google Analytics will be transmitted to and stored by Google and will be subject to Google’s privacy policies, which can be viewed by clicking here. To learn more about Google’s partner services and to learn how to opt out of analytics tracking by Google, click here.
Additional Uses of Personal Information:
In addition to the specific uses identified above for Registration Information, Participatory Information, Payment Information and Usage Data, we may use your personal information to: provide you with information, products or services that you request or that we are otherwise contractually obligated to provide; provide you with support; complete transactions (including sending invoices and collecting payments); comply with our legal and security obligations with respect to operating the Service; personalize and continually improve the Service; market our products and services; perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users; and facilitate our other legitimate business purposes, including managing our security obligations with respect to the Service, complying with applicable laws and regulations and protecting the rights, property or personal safety of users, us or the public.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
4. Your Choices and Rights.
You have choices and rights with respect to how we collect and use your personal data.
California residents should also review the additional information applicable to them in the section that follows.
NOTE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The CCPA generally gives California residents the rights to: (i) request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, disclosure and sale of your personal information (“know/access”); (ii) request that we delete your personal information (“delete”); (iii) opt-out of the sale of your personal information (“opt-out of sale”); and (iv) not receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise of your consumer privacy rights conferred by California law.
We collect, use and disclose personal information as described above under “Collection of Personal Data” and “Use and Disclosure of Personal Data.” We do not sell personal information.